What more of an appropriate way for me to introduce myself than to flaunt my obsessive love of shoes.

Hello, I'm Steven.

These are my new shoes.
--------------->

I bought these beauties just last week because after a year of eying them I no longer possessed the strength to resist.

John Fluevog is a shoe designer who actually lives in right here in Vancouver whose creations never fail to make my jaw drop in awe and shoe-lust.

However, this expenditure of mine must also serve as a reminder to both Moony and myself that we need to start tightening our wallets. We simply cannot afford all this pre-trip shopping when glorious things undoubtedly await our discovery in both London and Paris.

I'm still having trouble accepting that this is actually going to happen for the two of us.

This past fall I came up with the tentative idea to go to a college in England called Capernwray:

but things didn't work out as I had wished they would and there was no longer any hope of me going.

So, needless to say, I was beyond excited when the opportunity for Moony and I to go to London together on our own trip came up.

Things are moving so quickly. I think we're going to blink and then the next thing we know we'll be on the plane headed over there and then the trip of a lifetime will be underway.

I think one of the most exciting parts about it are going to be that it's just the two of us. It's going to feel so liberating and exciting and probably even a little scary. We're going to face the world on our own with nothing but each other to fall back on... for 15 glorious days.

But first,
we've got to get through exams.

I'd say that a nice little trip to Europe is going to be quite the reward for ALL the diligent studying the two of us shall SURELY be doing over the next two weeks. (:


life's such an adventure.

cheers for now,
until the next pair of sho--

until my next inspiration arises.

au revoir!

Leave a Reply