silly love songs


 Only seventeen more days until I leave for London. I feel like a million butterflies are fluttering in the pit of my stomach, and they are making it difficult to sleep at night. I have spent many many hours researching London and Paris the past couple days, looking at anything from Liberty fabrics in London, to one man operation restaurants in Paris. I know we won't get to most of the places I want to go to, especially in Paris, but I'm filing those places away for my next trip. Seems silly that I'm already planning another trip before I've even taken this one, but I feel like Paris is one of those places I'll adore. It has enough wine bars, french pastries, vintage shops, and beautiful people to keep me entertained for months at a time.

And besides, Sophie has already volunteered herself for a trip to Paris with me. ;) Now I just need her to get a job so we can actually go together next year, haha.

PS. I haven't been able to stop smiling since we won Series 1 last night, and FINALLY crushed those silly blackhawks. Hockey is one of those things that cause me to act irrationally, and every year during hockey season, I find myself filled with hatred for Vince Vaughn, for no reason other than the fact that he is a Blackhawks fan. Well, that and the fact that he's a terrible actor. I don't think I'm the only one either, I think if Vinny decided to come to Vancouver to work while we were playing the Blackhawks he'd probably have to hide out in his hotel or risk being ruthlessly heckled on the streets by rabid Canucks fans.

PPS. Though it doesn't really matter anymore, as I'm sure Vince Vaughn cried himself to sleep last night after Alex Burrows completely OWNED them.

One Response so far.

  1. Tinu says:

    Have fun when you get to London! Make sure you go to Primark on oxford street. Cheap on trend stuff and also Camden Market! You can thank me later :)

Leave a Reply