Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

So today Moony & I had the cutest date in our favorite fishing village; Steveston.

Days like these when we spend the majority of our time discussing clothes and taking pictures I feel most inspired to get working on a better wardrobe. It's hard sometimes to rationalize buying new clothes when in my mind I'm telling myself, "You have enough clothes already" but I can't help but feel that I've grown out of the style of a lot of what I own.

So I think I'll slowly start to build it up so that I don't end up spending a lot of money in one crazy shopping spree in an attempt to revamp my style~

Maybe I'll even start planning now for next fall!

Though, I should really think about the summer for now.

Especially because I feel like Europe is so far ahead of us, fashion-wise, so I have to make sure I look my best for when we go! Maybe that's the underlying reason behind my sudden insecurities. But again, with the pre-trip shopping thing... Can't go crazy!


Maybe I'll try out some vintage looks so Moony and I can pre-trip shop in thrift stores! (: There are lots in Steveston~ but the trick is always finding things to fit my skinny, tall self...

With these sort of thoughts in mind, I foresee some fun adventures in our future. (:

Leave a Reply