what is love?


I am absolutely loving our trip. Moony's already mentioned the fact that we've become utterly infatuated with London but I just have to emphasize HOW MUCH I love it.
For starters, people with British accents are my favorite. I absolutely ADORE the different dialects around Britain. Especially the ones here in London, though. So walking down the streets feels like something out of a dream for me.

Then there's the architecture! I'm not much of a "history buff" myself but I simply love all of the old streets, buildings and palaces and hearing about who lived where and how this and that were built....

I dream of being able to live here in London one day. Even for just a short time. It's so lovely.

I really did love Paris as well, though. I mean, the warnings we got were legitimate; it is honestly quite a dirty city, but I fell in love with the places we visited! I mean, the Eiffel Tower was stunning and is one of those things you HAVE to do once in your life and Le Leuvre was INCREDIBLE. I was in awe at all the marble statues. I mean, they can get rather boring after you've seen 100+ of them but I still retain my deep appreciation for how talented and skilled people have to be in order to make one so beautifully.
For the first time in my life, I've actually gained a deep appreciation and yearning to learn the French language! Hearing people speak it and being surrounded by it really made me understand why it's called "the language of love".


But that's enough ranting about art and culture for now.

We're hopefully heading off to Covent Garden again today and staying for longer (the last time we went it was dark out and we kind of just quickly went through).
This means we'll be taking "the tube" to get there and perhaps we'll find some cute shops to browse through.

Marija's already taken us to most of the tourist hot spots like Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, etc. so now we can start truly exploring London and all its wonders!

Until next time,

Cheers!

Leave a Reply