swoooooon

ungghhh
How perfect are these wedges from Lanvin? There are not enough synonyms for gorgeous to describe these. I love everything about them. I love the nude colour, the wood detail, the what must be buttery soft leather, the beautifully structured wedge, and my god, is anything in this world sexier than that ankle strap?

Shoe addiction is a definite cliche, but that doesn't make the problem any less serious. If I have to be honest with you, the only reason I go to school is so I can someday buy all the Lanvins, Louboutins, YSLs, and Pradas I want. And you know how little girls (coughallgirlscough) fantasize about their wedding dress, and grooms, and tiaras or whatever? I fantasize about the shoes I'll wear with my wedding dress (Royal blue Louboutins, just in case you're curious). And here's where you should stop reading if you don't want the full effects of my crazy (too late maybe? I think the wedding shoes comment pretty much obliterated that line anyway): sometimes when I really really really want a new pair of shoes, I will seriously not eat in order to squirrel away my food budget for them. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that it's a good thing I already spent all my money on this trip to London, because otherwise I would be trying to sustain myself on water and rice cakes alone for these beauties. Ugh, and I just realized my nude feather clutch would be perfect with them too.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hahaha this post is the STORY OF MY LIFE! Yeah, part of the reason I'm trying to get a higher education because I'd like to make enough money to fund my shopping habits :) Nothing like strolling into my future job in 5 inch Louboutins.

    And YES! That's the parking lot of Mui Garden. I go there for the fish balls in noodle soup and I love their cold lemon tea :) It's a really dirty restaurant though, but the Roti, fish balls, and curry are super tasty! Maybe that's why they taste good? :P

    Lianna
    www.thesavvyfrugalista.com

Leave a Reply