Paris is for lovers and cheesy tourist photos

(AKA. In which we do all quintessential touristy things)

the louvre
I've really fallen in love with Parisian architecture. The detail and the mid of modern and traditional is fantastic.



 Wouldn't this look absolutely smashing on me? I wonder where I can find a prince who can convince the Louvre to give this to me?

cupid and psyche


This is when we thought it'd be fun and scenic to walk from the Louvre to the Effiel Tower!


Somehow the fact we would have to climb all those stairs when we reached the tower escaped us...


(We ended up taking the lift)
(After we took a nap in the sun, and thus made our trek from The Louvre to the tower that much less impressive.)

When we got to Notre Dame, they had just closed and so we couldn't go inside. This happened to us at St. Pauls in London the other day too. I have a sneaking suspicion it has something to do with our hilarious (read: blasphemous) commentary on religious artwork at the Louvre...(and then again at the National Gallery...oops.)

Dan la Louvre
Sur la rue!


Versaille
La orangerie au Versaille!


The chapel at Versaille was off limits to everyone, so I'm like 90% sure this one had nothing to do with God not wanting us to enter his threshold...

Au revoir Peace & Love!

One Response so far.

  1. Tinu says:

    so beautiful!!!!

Leave a Reply