London baby!


I wonder how many times I can make that Friends reference before somebody slaps me?

It occurred to me today that I may watch too much television, or at the very least too much Friends. (I know, what a blasphemous thing to say!) I constantly find myself quoting the show and being met with blank stares, especially with my younger coworkers. I always forget that the show ended before they were even in high school, and that I am well on my way to becoming a spinster whose best relationship is with her DVD collection.

Moving on to the actual point of this post, Steven and I decided to start a blog together (as demonstrated by this blog here), to document our trip to...where else, London, England! Though knowing me, there will also be plenty of non-travel related ramblings on here. Steven has a tumblr to project his randomness onto, but I will be terrorizing you with my many many many different interests here as I have no other outlet/I am too lazy to create a different outlet/if I had another outlet I may as well drop out of school now because I would never leave the realms of the internet again.

Outlet is one of those fun words with lots of different meanings...electrical outlets, outlet malls, creative outlet, etc etc. Bean pretty much only means one thing. Beans. Unless you are an old man from the UK, in which case I suppose you may address your chums as "old bean".

My very first post, and I've only managed to stay on topic for one sentence. This does not appear to be a good start.

Leave a Reply